Recently, I had a client in the building products business with a computer issue. Turns out the hard drive had failed on their pc that cuts foam products. First order of business – replace the hard drive. Second – install Windows XP and all drivers. Third, deliver and install design and cutting software. Lastly, I will create an image clone of the machine.
Of course, that meant going “driver hunting” – which in many respects is similar to “dumpster diving.” As usual it proved to be interesting and time consuming, so I’m posting all the drivers and information here to help others.
ASUS Pundit-R AB-P2800 Drivers:
- Got to http://support.asus.com/download/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us
- Choose Barebone -> Pundit -> Pundit-R -> Search
- Download the both Chipset drivers and the Cardreader.
- Follow instructions in the chipsetpart1.zip
- “Manually” install the cardreader drivers though device manager.
- Downloads -> PCI & PCI Express Connectivity -> MCS9805